What’s up! It’s been a while since I posted a new recipe, so I figured that now is a perfect time to do so.
This green kale salad is so good, filling and healthy and will leave you full for a long time.
- 2-3 kale leaves
- 1 can (200 g) of cooked chickpeas
- 2-3 tsp tahina
- Spices of your choosing
- The juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Start by rinsing and cutting the kale. I removed the stem of my kale leaves but you do you boo.
- In a small bowl or glass, mix tahina with salt and water. You want the tahina to become more of a runny dressing.
- Massage the kale with the tahina dressing and most of the lemon juice.
- While the kale is resting; drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Put them on an oven proof plate and add what ever spices you like. I added smoked paprika, garlic, the rest of the lemon juice as well as some salt.
- Roast the chickpeas for about 10 minutes on 200 °C and then top your salad with them.
This is seriously so good, cheap and easy and I hope you’ll like it.
Much love // Bella