Chickpea sallad has been a favorite of mine for a long time; it’s healthy, quick, easy and – of course – delicious. And the best thing about it is that you can use what ever veggies you have at home.
For this recipe I used:
- 1 can of chickpeas (rinsed)
- 1 apple
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- About 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- 4 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp sriracha mayo
- 10 sun dried tomatoes
- 200 grams of fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 1 stock of celery
- Black cabbage
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the chickpeas and mash them slightly with a fork.
- Chop the veggies finely.
- Mix it together with the mayo
- Taste to make sure it’s as salty as you prefer.
- Take some black cabbage and fill it with the chickpea sallad.
And that’s it! It’s so easy and so good!