Hi guys! I hope you’re all having a great day, filled with delicious vegan food. Oh, speaking of vegan food during the day (smooth), here is what I ate today. I usually don’t count calories because it’s annoying but for the purpose of this post, I made sure to document exactly what I ate and how much. Enjoy!
Breakfast – 446 kcal
For breakfast I had a delicious smoothie, made from 1 banana, 150 g frozen raspberries, 300 g frozen strawberries and 3 dl vanilla soy milk (Alpro). I mixed it all together, poured it into a jar and voila!
Lunch – 456 kcal
For lunch I was craving a pesto pasta salad, which is what I made.
- 120 g iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 of a green bell pepper
- 100 g white button mushrooms
- 1/2 medium sized (100 g) yellow onion
- 50 g fresh green kale
- 50 g/ 2 tsp mayo with less oil than usual mayo
- 0.5 cup/1 dl/ 40 g macaroni
- 10 g/ 1 tsp Vegan basil pesto
- A couple of tbsp lemon juice
- Start by cutting up your veggies
- Fry the onion, mushrooms and bell pepper with some paprika powder, salt and pepper. If it starts to stick to the pan, jut use a little water. No need to add oil.
- Pour your chopped kale, lettuce and tomatoes into a bowl. Squeeze some lemon juice over it and massage the salad a little.
- Boil your macaroni
- Add the pasta and the fired vegetables into the bowl
- Add mayo and pesto and more spices if you need them. I added some more pepper, salt and smoked paprika powder.
- Stir, and serve!
Dinner – 595 + 125 kcal
For dinner I had a creamy yellow curry soup. To go with it, as some extra snacks I had some left over popcorn from yesterday,
- 230 g Mixed beans
- 300 g mixed frozen vegetables
- 2 dl/150 g oat cooking cream
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Literally just our it all into a pot and use curry, salt and pepper after taste. I added some paprika powder as well.
And that was my day! Total of 1621 kcal. I hope you liked this and got some inspiration for your own meals. If you would like to see more of these kind of posts, please like the post and write a comment if you want to make my day!
Much love// Bella