This got 5/5 stars from the entire family and grandma, and it’s actually really good.
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 can of sundried tomatoes (not the oil)
- 8-10 small cornichons
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp vegan herb paté (optional)
- 2 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to do it:
- Put the oven on 225 ° C
- Mix the ingredients listed above in a food processor. Be careful so you don’t over mix it. You want the patties to have a chewy consistency and not be runny.
- Form the batter into 9 medium sized patties and place it on non stick paper.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown, or for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with curry rice and a home mare tzatziki.
These are so tasty, filling, healthy and easy to make! Give them a try and tell me what you think.
Much love! // Bella