Everyone loves sweets. Fact. Being healthy is good. Also a fact.I like combining the two.
For the filling
- I block of firm tofu (natural, of course)
- Approximately 2 cups of frozen mixed berries
- 4 tbsp agave nectar
- 5 big (pitted) dates
- About 2/3 cup plant based milk
- A splash of stevia or more dates, if you want it sweeter
For the crust
- 5 digestive crackers
- 8 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 3 very generous tsp organic cashewnut butter
- A pinch of salt
How to do it:
- Mix together all the ingredients for the crust.
- Press the dough in a form with a removable side.
- Bake in the oven on 180 °C for about 10 minutes.
- Let it cool
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling, taste to make sure it’s sweet enough for you.
- Add the filling to the crust.
- Wrap it up in plastic and put it in the freezer for about 3 hours.
- Serve with some passion fruit and the zest of a lime.
Enjoy! Hope you guys like it!
Much love // Bella