These are so good! They are free from refined sugar, contains a lot of fibre and healthy fat and a little protein as well and of course, they are vegan.
- 2 1/2 dl (aproximately 1 cup) oats and wheat bran. I had a Premade mixture – you can use oats alone.
- 1 – 2 dl all purpose flour
- 1/2 dl coconut oil, melted
- 1 dl agave syrup
- 1/2 blueberry syrup (optional. You can add some more agave if you don’t have blueberry syrup)
- 1 dl roasted hazelnuts
- 1 dl roasted cashewnuts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar or 1/2 tsp vanilla powder/vanilla extract
How to do it (very complicated):
- To a large bowl add the oats, flour, syrup and coconut oil
- Mix it together
- Roughly chop the nuts and add them as well
- Mix them in
- Add the salt, vanilla and baking powder and mix for the last time.
- Roll the dough into balls and put them on a baking tray. Press gently to make them flat.
- Bake them for 10-20 minutes or until they’re golden in 200 ° C
- Note: I forgot that I had them in the oven and over baked them a little, which made them a little harder than desired. Don’t make the same mistake as I did.
That’s it, you guys! If you liked this recipe, let me know by liking/commenting/subscribing!
Much love// Bella