Soups in autumn feels like given and this soup in particular is warm, creamy and full of taste. It will leave you satisfied – and full- and smelling like curry. It’s totally worth it.
- 1/2 squash
- 1 pakage (250 g) white button mushrooms
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 2 tbsp onion powner
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp paprika powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- A pinch of sugar
- Vegan fraise
- Frozen parsley
How to do it:
- Start by chopping up the mushrooms and slicing the squash
- Fry it in a pan with all the spices except the curry and sugarl
- Add the coconut milk once the veggies are borderline soft
- Add the curry and the sugar and stir
- Taste with salt and pepper
- Serve in a bowl or a big cup with some vegan creme fraise and a lot of frozen parsley on top.
And there you have it! It is so incredibly simple and very, very tasty. I ate it for breakfast hehe because I am a grown ass woman who can make good life choices.
Much love! // Bella