It’s easy, it’s cheesy and it’s so delicious.
You will need:
- Pre made or home made pizza dough
- Small oven safe forms with a detachable side
- Tomato sauce
- Vegan cheese that melts
- Spices that you like
- Basil and oregano
How to do it:
- First, line the bottom and sides of your forms with pizza dough.
- Preheat your oven to 450° F // 200° C
- Cover the sides with foil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes .
- Grate your cheese and slice the tomato.
- Remove the wet part of the tomato, I don’t know the name for it but you know what I mean.
- Remove the pizza pie shells from the oven and fill them first with sauce, then cheese, 1 tomato slice and lastly the spices you chose. I chose paprika powder, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Salt and pepper ofc.
- Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the sides are golden brown.
- Serve with fresh lime and avocado as well as some parsley.
I hope you’ll like it! It is so easy to make and it’s really yummy. If you want, you can of course fill your pizza pies with whatever you like – fry some onion and mushrooms together and add to the pie for a more filling meal.
Much love!// Bella