This recipe works for 2 people and is great for brunch. Remove the potato flour and it makes a great sandwich spread.
- 1 block of tofu (300 g)
- 250 g mushrooms
- 3 tbsp vegan cooking cream. I used oat cream.
- 3 tbsp paprika powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt (or what ever you prefer)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp potato flour
- 1 avocado
- Some parsley
How to do it:
- Mix together the spices (besides one tbsp paprika powder), the oat cream, the potato flour and the tofu into a thick batter.
- Divide it in 2 and fry it like an omelett.
- In another frying pan, cook sliced mushrooms with some salt and paprika powder.
- Turn the tofulett when its become golden brown.
- Put the tofulett on a plate. Put the mushrooms and half of an avocado on each tofulett and then fold it over.
- Lastly, cut some parsley over it.
Hope you’ll like it! Enjoy!