Fried vegetables! Have you ever tasted it before? You probably have. Have you ever done it yourself at home? Maybe not.
- Vegetables of your choosing. We had zucchini, mushrooms and califlower as well as some parsley.
- Almond milk
- Normal wheat flour
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Sun flower oil or something similar
- Sweet and sour sauce
How to do it:
- Chop the vegetables into prefer sizes
- Whisk together flour, almond milk and spices (taste to make sure it’s salty enough) into a thick liquid
- Dip the veggies in the batter
- Roll them in flour mixed wit spices
- Fry them in oil until they’re golden and crispy
- Serve them hot! with chili sauce, peanut sauce or what every sauce you prefer
- If you want you can squeeze some lime juice over them before dipping the veggies in the sauce.
Done! So good, so calorie dense, so worth it. I hope you’ll like it!