This is delicious. Soft, moist, flavorful – and the best part is that it stays that way for several days!
What you need:
- 3 dl // 1 1/4 cups flour
- 125 gram// 4 1/2 oz vegan butter
- 2 dl // almost 1 cup sugar
- 2 dl // almost 1 cup oat creme
- 2 tbsp syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp cardamom
- 1 tsp ginger
How to do it:
- Turn on the oven to 175° C // 350 ° F
- Measure and add all the dry ingredients to a bowl (I made 3 batches, hence the 3 bowls)
- Melt the butter and add the syrup and oat creme to it.
- Add the buttercream to the bowl with the dry ingredients
- Mix until it is well combined but don’t over do it.
- Bake for 15 – 30 minutes. These muffins are not supposed to get dry.
- And lastly, I made a glaze using powdered sugar and the juice of 1 orange. Lastly I just grated some orange zest and added it on top before the glaze had hardened.