I’ve been craving a nacho plate for days and today I finally got around to do one. But, I wanted to use up some food in the fridge that was going bad soon, so here is my Vegan Nacho Plate with just a little twist.
What I used:
- 2 dl// almost a cup of rice and taco spices instead of ground “Beef”
- 1/3 can of Sweet corn
- Left over vegan pizza cheese
- Nacho chips, obviously
- 1 red onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 of a cucumber
- 1/2 an avocado
- 5 tsp pinapple salsa
- 2 tbsp vegan sour creme (it tastes exactly like sour creme!!)
How to do it:
- Turn the oven to 230 ° C // 450 ° F
- Fry the rice with the spices and some water
- Rinse the corn
- Chop the onion, avocado, cucumber and the tomato
- Take an ovenproof plate
- Take a handful of nacho chips and put it on the plate.
- Now layer it with the rice, onion, corn and cheese
- Do step 6 & 7 again
- Put it in the oven for around 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted
- Add the salsa, cucumber, avocado, more onion and tomato on top.
- Finish it all with a tbsp or 2 of vegan sour creme.
This was sooooo yummy! I love it and I am sure you will too! Of course, you don’t have to use the exact ingredients I used – I just like to take care of leftovers that I have so I don’t have to waste food.
Are you also craving nachos now?
Love // Bella