I love thai food, and I love love love when I can make it at home with ingredients I have lying around. I am in no way a Thai Food Expert and I don’t claim to be one, but this dish, no matter how thai or not it is, is very good and easy to make. I love easy cookin’.
What you will need:
- 1 block of firm tofu
- 2 cups//5 dl of veggie mix
- 1 can of chickpeas
- Enough rice to feed an entire army
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- 4 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- 2 tbsp red curry spice mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to do it:
- Boil the rice of your choosing
- Fry the veggies with the dry spices until crisp (In an iron pot)
- Add the coconut milk and the red curry paste
- Taste with salt and black pepper
- Cut the tofu into big pieces
- In a pan, add a little bit of oil together with salt, pepper, more of the dry spices and the tofu.
- When the tofu has absorbed the oil and spices and gotten a crisp surface, add it to the red curry casserole
- Done! Enjoy your spicy meal
Hope you’ll like it!
Love // Bella