This is a great dish! You can eat it as a main course (recipe for 2 ppl) or have it as a side dish in a buffet, for example.
What you need:
- 2 dl// 1 cup white quinoa
- 4 dl// 2 cups vegetable stock
- 8 big mushrooms
- 4 medium sized tomatoes
- Fresh herbs – I used basil, oregano, parsil and chive
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to do it:
- Cook the quinoa in the vegetable stock on low temperature for around 20 minutes.
- Slice the mushrooms – make sure they’re thick slices- and steam them in a sauce pan with some salt and water. They need to be thick so that they still have some cheewy texture when they’re cooked.
- Chop the tomato into medium sized cubes.
- Finely chop up the herbs of your choosing.
- Blend all the ingredients together and taste with salt and pepper.